Monday, April 19, 2010

WORK!!!!

What does the name "WORK" mean to you?? I mean, seriously!! To me- work means goals, responsibilities and maybe a career.. Three years ago I was surrounded by some of the most laziest chicks/dudes in West Philly..
I realized that people find so many excuses not to get a job.. "I don't have a baby sitter" OR "Working is not for me".. HUH!! What The Heck~ that's when I have to say the good ole` BYE GIRL/BOY!!
It's easy for a girl to lay on her back and throw them legs in the air.. Just to say "I'm about a dollar".. I never got that saying or DUDE on a corner "This is the only thing I know". I never understood that saying either..
PEOPLE~
Stop making excuses and get your lazy asses up and get a job.. When you work!!! You work for your future.. Your kids/family.. I mean 401k wtf.. It's nothing like having a savings account for emergencies.. If you live check by check, what do you have??? Nothing!!
It's something out here for everyone:
Customer service
Flight Attendant
Fast Food Restaurant
Bartender
Stripper
Hair Stylist
Construction
and this list can go on and on.. Google resume, start one and then go to careerbuilder.com and post it

Late Night Blog Flow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment