Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OTHER PEOPLE KIDS!!!

Today was rather frustrating for me; however I was able to control my attitude.
I can never understand why parents don't spend time with there kids.. I believe EVERYONE knows exactly what I'm talking about...
YUP!!
The little kid in the supermarket knocking everything down or the kid in the mall having a horrible tantrum because the parent won't give them what they want..
OR MY FAVORITE The only child syndrome..

That's when the kid is sooo selfish, everything belongs to them.. They have toys all over the house they never play with BUT as soon as company comes over, all hell break loose..
lol
To be honest, I have a little one with that same syndrome

ANYWHO
Back to the point
PARENTS!!! It's OK to discipline/BEAT your kids in public.. Don't have your little ones run all over you.. It's crazy how a kid can throw a tantrum and a parent just ignore it.. The kid be so frustrated- that he starts to hit, YET the parent still ignores the kid TANTRUM...WTH
NO NO NO
Once the kid hits you, STOP WHAT YOUR DOING and discipline the crap out of him.. Kids are not the boss!!! If it's NO FEAR in your child heart when you talk..
You will have a lost soul

aaaahhhh ~
I feel much better, I wish I could have told this the lady at Target today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment