Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Foreplay

SIGH!!!
Did you ever have a day with your Soul Mate, Lover, Wife/Husband, Boyfriend/Girlfriend etc.. With nothing but dirty talk?? I mean, nasty... So much flirting you can't hear your cell ring!! Like STRANGERS going on a first date that's very SPONTANEOUS..
YES... Then feel my pain

Today..
Every whisper, touch with his finger and kisses had me melting.. ugh the pain!! After a few hours of Volunteering with kids and doing laundry had me under some stress.. SEX STRESS!! I mean, I repeated my self over and over again tutoring MATH..Then had four loads of dirty clothes waiting for me...

That's not it though..
Home... LUSTING from his wet body just jumping out the shower.. The fresh smell that lingered from bathroom.. I couldn't even tweet on my twitter, my fingers and other areas went numb! I jumped up to sneak in the bathroom..

BUT!!!!....
Our little one was wide awake and ready for her own entertainment.. "Alice in Wonderland" YUP! WTH! OMGOODNESS are you flipping kidding me???

WHY DO KIDS KNOW WHEN THEIR PARENTS ARE ABOUT TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY!! I mean WTF, is there a way to say COCK BLOCKING a little nicer? Is it some form of Kiddie radar that I don't know about or a switch I have to click.. lol

All the Fore playing was a waste!! lol
just venting
un-numbing myself to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment